No products in the cart.
Mares Razor Pro Carbon Fins
The Mares Razor Pro Carbon Fins are the fruit of many years of experience and research in the field of composite fins, the Razor Carbon is the result of the latest innovations in technology. The Razor is different from traditional manufacturing techniques in that it is autoclaved. This procedure used in the Razor Carbon allows full control over the blade manufacturing process and allows consistent quality for absolute reliability.
The special design of the blade, with the lateral stringers on the foot pocket, and the over-molded reinforcements are incredibly efficient at channeling the flow of water. The ample 22° angle of the blade to the foot pocket allows the fin to become a natural extension of the leg, making swimming easier.
The extreme lightness of the fin and the proportions of the blade increase efficiency and allow an almost effortless fining. Razor Carbon can be used in so many ways and its exceptional yield, both on the surface and at depth, will satisfy the most demanding freedivers and spearfishermen. Fin is available in multiple sizes.
- Mares Razor Carbon Spearfishing Full Foot Fins
- Composite Design
- Autoclaved Manufacturing Process
- Process Allows Consistent Quality for Absolute Reliability
- Lateral Stringers on Foot Pocket and Over-Molded Reinforcement’s
- Incredibly Efficient at Channeling Flow of Water
- Ample 22° Angle of Blade Natural Extension of the Leg
- Makes Swimming Easier, Almost Effortless
- Lightweight Design
- Exceptional Yield, Both on Surface and at Depth
- Satisfy the Most Demanding Free Divers and Spear Fishermen
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black
Available in the Following Sizes:10/11 (45/46), 12/13 (47/48), 5.5/6.5 (39/40), 7/8 (41/42), 8.5/9.5 (43/44)
39-40, 41-42, 43-44, 45-46, 47-48
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.